Stone cleaning and restoration service that will instantly improve the appearance for your property! Proven to have a considerable effect on a property’s value, stone cleaning covers it’s costs many times over!
Why choose stone cleaning?
We can remove all dirt, staining, and even paint from your stone walls. Under the blackened surface your stone still has it’s original colour. You will be amazed by the difference just taking a single layer from the surface will make. It can make old stone buildings look like they have only just been built!
(Sandstone office block, before and after)
About our stone cleaning service
We can clean stone without injecting large quantities of water into the surface, and with minimal surface damage. The low pressure sand jet also means that re-pointing is usually unnecessary after using this process. We cover windows and doors to protect them from the dust created.
Do you have paint spills, stains or painted stone walls? Don’t worry, our system easily strips paints from stone surfaces, with minimal damage to the stone, and generally without disturbance to the pointing. (If the pointing is loose – then it will probably get blown out)
Key stone cleaning facts:
- The low pressures mean that the system is gentle enough to clean delicate surfaces, yet powerful enough to strip multiple layers of paint in one pass.
- It is not a chemical process so no noxious or harmful slurries or fumes are generated.
- As it uses only minimal amounts of water and abrasive the system is regularly used indoors.
- Considerably less mess than other systems, the low pressures mean that secondary mess (dust being blown out of floorboards etc) is also minimised.
- Has successfully cleaned stone, bricks, metal, hard woods and fiberglass. No interference with other work in area.
Read more about The Farrow System