When cleaning wood, our system leaves a smooth finish – grit blasting or sanding/scraping by hand cannot compare.
The sand jet can effectively clean hard woods. (soft woods can be cleaned, but some graining will result)
(Paint stripping from pine beams and an oak door)
- The low pressures mean that the system is gentle enough to clean delicate surfaces, yet powerful enough to strip multiple layers of paint in one pass.
- It is not a chemical process so no noxious or harmful slurries or fumes are generated.
- As it uses only minimal amounts of water and abrasive the system is regularly used indoors.
- Considerably less mess than other systems, the low pressures mean that secondary mess (dust being blown out of floorboards etc) is also minimised.
- Has successfully cleaned stone, bricks, metal, hard woods and fiberglass. No interference with other work in area.